The Swede in the middle of Silicon Valley

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feedback to Google

So since it's rumored that Google does check on the Internet for feedback in recent changes I wanted to give my $.02 on some things:

- Spacing in google search on the left side: Why would you do this? Unfortunately we live in a world were screens are getting smaller and the resolution stays the same with this netbook-mania, removing any valuable space is moronic.

- Apply of labels in Gmail: I'm a "Enterprise"-customer of Gmail and quite a heavy user. I've became quite abusive with my labels but I like to have things organized causing me to tag multiple emails with multiple labels, the extra click of accepting that I've chosen a label when searching for one is a PITA, if you did choose the wrong one it's just one click to remove the wrongly selected anyway, why make it redundant?

No comments: